• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dolphin newly renovated rooms

*Belle*

DIS Veteran
Has anyone viewed a newly renovated room at the Dolphin? Have they changed the furnishings as they have in the Swan, or did they keep the furnishings and just change the bedding? Are there any posted pictures?:D

From what I've read, the rooms at the Dolphin will be completely renovated like the rooms at the Swan. The decor may be in a slightly different color scheme than the Swan's, but all the cute little pineapples on the headboards and such will be gone.

I'll be sure to give you all a resort review upon our return! This will be our second time staying at the Dolphin.

Don't know if we'll be getting a renovated room or not, I'm more concerned with getting a good view than anything else, but a renovated room would be the icing on the cake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter