Dolphin Discovery

MN Disney fans

Earning My Ears
We are going on the Western Magic on 2/1/03 and trying to get our excursions planned. We have the Dolphin Discovery excursion in Cozumel booked through DCL, but were wondering if we could book it direct somewhere (to save a little money).

Does anyone know if there is a website where you can book reservations for this?

Thanks!

http://www.dolphindiscovery.com/cozumel.htm

depends on what you want to do... the Dolphin Encounter is only available through the cruise line on Wednesdays... as all times are allocated to the cruises...

Here is a discussion that I had just yesterday with one of the people at Dolphin Discovery:

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Marian'
Marian: Hi Dawn, how can I help you?
Dawn: The dolphin encounter is not available on Wednesdays in Cozumel?
Marian: No - the allocation is given over to the cruise ships. Are you coming on a cruise?
Dawn: Yes... Disney Cruise
Marian: Have you checked availability with them?
Dawn: I will do that... just wanted to arrange our excursions on our own. One more question...
Marian: SURE
Dawn: Is it possible for my daughter to participate in the Swim... we will be there on Feb. 5th and her 8th birthday is Feb. 16th
Marian: Yes could participate as long as she had an adult participating with her.
Dawn: She is such a nature and animal lover... I just know she would love it!
Marian: She is too young to do it on her own.
Dawn: That's great... I thought she could not participate at all unless she was 8.
Marian: We don´t ask for proof of age, and if another adult is with her, she should be fine.
Dawn: Thanks! Have a great day!
Marian: You´re welcome - you too.

Cozumel Dolphin Swim @ $119/each.. we have booked for a wednesday. Did it direct with www.cozumelinsider.com Sherri at the insider is not only informative but has been EXTREMELY helpful with the many questions we ahd as we planned our upcoming cozumel day for our group traveling. We were very disappointed to find that disney did not have a dolphin "swim" but only and encounter.. Big difference .

I contacted Sherri and she wait listed us, we cleared. And we also reserved a jeep that day to rent which will be much less than the estimated cab fare each way to the park and anywhere else on the island.

I highly recommend checking with the insider, their online booking forms are easy and you get a very quick response from their team.

Any questions feel free to pm me!

happy cruising!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter