Dolphin and resort parking question

MrBelding

Mouseketeer
We're staying at the Dolphin and I understand there is a nightly parking fee. Do they give you a pass that allows you access to park at other Disney resorts? I.e. if we wanted to go to AKL or the Poly can we flash our parking pass & room key and be waved through?

Thanks for any insight!

Well, you don't have to pay to park at the parks, but going to another resort will require a stop at the gate just as any other non-resort guest is required to do.

The only people who are waved through at any hotel are the ones who are staying there. Staying at the Dolphin or Beach Club doesn't gain you access to the Poly.

However, anyone - even those not staying on Disney's property - can visit other hotels.

But you don't have to pay to park at the parks. Bonus there. :)

The Dolphin is a nice hotel with a great pool and the cutest, funkiest little fast food place in the basement. Have fun!

Oh, YES!!!!! DD21 and I loved Tubbi's!!! Every morning one of us (usually me) walked over,got our breakfast and carried it back to the room (we were at the Swan). We did this a few times for dinner, too! Big selection AND it tastes good too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter