Dollar Tree and ponchos

MagicKingdom05

<font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar
Hi,

Just incase anyone is looking for cheap costing ponchos, I went to a dollar tree store yesterday and they had 2 rain ponchos for $1. I picked up two packs (4 ponchos) while I was there.

They also have great small, flat umbrellas for $1.00. I bought a couple for our last trip. They were very cheap but they worked just great and we passed them on to someone else in the hotel when our trip had ended. We also got some small bottles of hand sanitizer at the $1.00 store!!! Yeah Dollar Store!

D,L and K's Mom,

I got that as well. I managed to pick up everything I need for my bathroom overnight kit there.

Be sure to stock up on those ponchos....they sell out quick! I remember last year people were looking for them at the dollar stores in june/july, and they were sold out....and they never restocked them. Guess they only get so many or shipments for so long, and then they are on hold till spring! So, get 'em when u see 'em!

bought those 2 for $1 ponchos and they worked out great
we just tossed them when we were done and they were all wet
:banana:

disprincessmama,

I'm not sure. I was there with my brother who loves the dollar store and he was the one who found them. After remembering what others said about picking them up when you could, I got a second pack of two just to make sure.

disprincessmama said:
Do the dollar stores have child size ponchos?

no, one size....but if it's too long, just tie it up or cut the bottom off! :teeth: hey, whatcha want for $.50???

They are pretty flimsy so don't expect one to last all day long. these are great for one-time use on the "wet" rides like Kali river rapids and Splash!

Actually, we've worn ours the whole day before and it lasted just fine. We also had several people wanting to know where we got ours because they liked the fact that they were clear.

I get these for my son's football games too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter