Dollar Rental Credit?

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
Has anyone had experience with trying to get a credit from Dollar after the fact?

Here's what happened. We had a rate confirmed before we left plus a coupon for a free upgrade. When we arrived there was no upgrade available (another question: Has anyone actually received a free upgrade?). They offerred us a 10% discount-no problem. When my MC bill came in my discount should have been $28 and they gave us a $3.00 discount (1% not 10%). I have emailed but haven't gotten an answer yet.

I would call them. They won't give you 10% of the total rental, just the base, and I am surprised they did not give it to you at the time of rental.

I emailed Dollar last year regarding an upgrade that I was charged for that I shouldn't have been. Long story, but they started charging a premium for extended minivans at Dollar. At the time I booked it said the Grand Caravan on the website was the standard van (now it just says Caravan.) Anyway, I emailed Dollar, they have a form you fill in and it asks for your receipt # and everything. I explained to them what happened and they agreed with my point and credited my account the amount extra I was charged. They were extremely nice, and quick and very helpful in taking care of it.

Hopefully I will receive similar service. Still waiting (It's only been 4 days).

Well, I'm still waiting for a response (other than the automated one I received right after sending my email). They stated it could take up to 15 days for an answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!