Dollar Express - Couple of Queries

Lisa1976

Lover of all things Disney
Can somone please explain exactly what it is. I've just had a look on their website and its alot of information.

With us being in the UK, can we sign up for it?

I have a fly drive booked with Virgin for January 2008 - can I use the express if we sign up?

Does it cost anything to sign up?

Why do they want a credit card?

I normally book our hire car through Airline Network separatley but as we are doing a fly drive through Virgin, its included. We upgraded to the platinum insurance so hopefully we are fully covered and don't need any extra out there.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Lisa

Hi Lisa
Dollar express is where Dollar have all your info on record so you can just go pick up your car without having to give them all your details at the desk.

Yes you can sign up from UK, lots of us have.

It is free

You would have been better not taking the car with Virgin and using Airnet, thats what we do, but don't ever tell them as they charge a fee.

It is not always needed but if there is a line at the desks Dollar can be very slow, having the express card allows you to just go right to the front. Saved us around 2 hours total on the last 2 visits.

On the Dollar Express website it says you need a business adress

What does everyone put in here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter