Dole Whip With Spiced Rum

Agreed about the sliders, frushi and spring pancake, really good. I think the food quality might beat food &wine. We went last night and it was so much fun. Low crowds and no lines for food. Also recommend the crab tostada in Mexico.

I'm a huge fan of spiced rum and of pineapple but the rum they choose for the dole whip float was just awful...

The upside down cake was okay- The Frushi was good (adapting that for home)- The Ratatouille was passable (and I *love* that dish usually) Smokehouse was decent (but 7.00 for a sample is crazy)

Felt overall that prices were a dollar or so more than F&W (everything seemed to hit the 5/5.50 mark except desserts whereas at F&W seemed more hit the 3.75/4.00 mark)

-em

We enjoyed the dole whip with spiced rum :) It was like I expected, since I went in not expecting it to be premixed (before I read the initial thread) I wasn't disappointed. DH & I shared one with rum and DD had one with out that she shared with her little siblings, so the kids didn't feel left out

Thanks so much for the head's up. I intended to get this next trip. From what it sounds like, I think I'd rather spend the money at La Cava instead.

I tried it today at the Epcot F&G Festival and my opinion is :sad: :eek: :faint: :sick: :furious:

I had hoped they would do something such as add the rum into the mix and get a combined flavor. Apparently what they did was run the Dole Whip into a glass and then add the rum over the top, so that it pooled near the bottom.

It really did not enhance any of the flavor. And when I tried stirring near the end it was just yucky.

It was definitely not worth the $6.25 that was charged.

I liked it.. (I got two)

And I don't get all that excited over Dole Whips... the rum made it for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter