Doing the double digit dance!

sarahk0204

DIS Veteran
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

But we have to do it quietly, because it is a surprise for the DC!

I don't have a ticker here (just in case of nosy children), but the Disney web site says I have 98 days until we check into SSR for our pre-Christmas, yay the semester is over, squeeze a few more days out of our AP trip!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

So exciting! I can't wait until I am doing the double digit dance...only a couple more weeks for me! Enjoy your secret planning! :)

that must be torture to not be able to celebrate, plan, and prepare out loud!!! I feel for you friend!

I must say that having the CA trip to plan for helps. I can still talk Disney with the kids. Although, we were talking about the "Fork and Screen" at the movie theatre at DTD, and I had to say, "maybe we can do that in a couple of years when we're back to WDW," when we will be there in just a few MONTHS. Gotta make sure I don't slip up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter