Doh! Disney Reward card expired!

JenDisneylandlver

DIS Veteran
Went to call and have my reward points from the Disney Visa moved over to my handy little card. When I look down and see it expired on 12/07! Darn it!

So they are sending me a new one with the reward dollars on it. She said it could take up to 2 weeks. We leave 2 weeks from today!

Just wondering if anyone remember how long it took them to get it in the mail? Is there any way if we don't get it in time to get one at Disneyland (I remember someone saying they had booth or something at DTD)?

I don't remember exactly but I don't remeber it taking 2 weeks. Seems like 1 week was more like it. Hope you get it before you leave! Have a great trip.

The only DV booth I know of is on Main St. in front of the passholder center. I talked to the CMs there (asked them why they were there) and they told me you could add your own pix to a Photopass CD. I don't think they issue cards though. If they do, I'm sure someone here will post it.

Good luck! :tink:

Oh good, maybe she was just giving me a longer time then it will take. Fingers crossed! I'm kicking myself for not checking that earlier!

I just got one. I think it took 10 days. They actually told me the date that I would get it and I got it exactly on that day.

I got mine in 9 days, but I live in Hawaii, so depending on where you live, I'd imagine you'd get it before you leave for your trip. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter