Dog Tags

pawprints1116

Earning My Ears
Last time I was there, they had dog tag engraving machines all over the park. Would someone be able to tell me if these are still available?? (I have some requests, and my boys need new ones!) If they are.. does anyone remember the kinds they have? (If not, that's a-okay!)

I sure hope so!

Thanks! :dogdance:

My oldest dd got one in the Japanese Pavilion. She had it engraved with her name and the symbol for music.

I think it was about $16.

My son got one at the gift shop after RnRC in August.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using DISBoards

We got ours in Dec. in The Land building in Epcot. It is tucked in the corner by the bathrooms on the upper level. We got a rectangular tag that is blue with the Fab Five on it. I saw many more over our days there. I do remember one in the Seas building too but the tags were more Nemo themed.

Thank you guys! I'm so glad they are still there! :)
I was asked by someone requesting one when I go (2 weeks!) if there is Winnie the Pooh?

So, do all the machines carry the same tag options? Or do you have to go to a certain machine to get certain characters?

So, do all the machines carry the same tag options? Or do you have to go to a certain machine to get certain characters?

They varied. You would see some of the same basic style in a lot of machines but in certain special areas (The Seas in Epcot) you would see more specific ones like Nemo themed.

I love these! One of my doggies has Stitch in a dog bone shape and my other one has a heart shape with Tinkerbell on it (she and Tink have the same attitude!!).

Saw several of these all over. They did vary a bit. Saw a dog bone shape with Pluto, heart shape with Cinderella.

I know they have one for sure in the Team Mickey store at DTD. Saw some others throughout the parks but forget specifically will. I promise you will see some, though!

I looked at Space Mtn. Arcade and they have a brown Pirate skull logo, plain silver Mickey head, heart shaped Tinkerbell, Magic Kingdom Mickey & attractions, and blue with Mickey, Donald & Goofy.

Two of my doggies have Disney tags that I got in the Walmart machine back in West Virginia. One is Pluto and one is a group of characters. I didn't even know they had them in the parks. They need updated tags, now I know where to get them.

There are two that I know of in Hollywood Studios. One is in the Merchandise shop on Sunset called "Legends of Hollywood" just inside the entrance. The second that I know of is between the entrance of "Voyage of the Little Mermaid" and the Merch location "In Character".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter