Does Shanghai Disneyland Should have It's A Small World

What Version of It's A Small World Rides Soundtrack should be Played in Shanghai Version

• 1964 New York Worlds Fair Soundtrack

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 1992 John Debneys Disneyland Paris Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sasradust1

Earning My Ears
It's a small world is the Happiest Cruise That Ever Sailed at All The Disney Theme Parks California Florida Tokyo Paris and Hong Kong But Shanghai Does Not Do You Think it's going to Happen Someday

SDL should have IASW. But it won't happen.

Disney has sunk a pile of money into SDL and needs to recover costs.
It is drawing large crowds without IASW.

SDL is very much a Chinese park. I expected more Mulan-themed attractions in Fantasyland...this would come next, if anything.

The SDL rides are a notch higher in technology.
IASW is 1950s technology...IASW would not be received as well as it should by the technology hungry Chinese.

Pretty sure most of the locals visiting the park wouldn't 'get' IASW. They have no history with the attraction and there would be no sense of nostalgia which, let's be honest, would be the main reason why it is popular in in other locations. Since this is primarily a park built for locals, I can't see any reason why they should include a version of IASW. If they did, they would have to include some pretty dazzling high tech effects for it to be appealing to the locals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter