Does Orbitz/Cheaptickets still get Disney’s discounts?

MermaidMommy

DIS Veteran
Its been a while since I’ve booked with Orbitz, but I used to love using them and getting whatever current discount Disney was offering, plus Orbitz’ own discount. But, I was looking this morning, and their prices don’t seem to show the new discounts that dropped today. Does anyone know if they typically will show those discounts, just later? Or, do they not get those discounts anymore?

They do. It just varies. Some resorts might get them, some might not. Some resorts may get many rooms with the discounts on Orbitz, some resorts might get very few.

Also the days of stacking 15 or 20% orbitz codes on top of Disney discount are gone. Now it’s most often 10% and up to $150 max discount. With more restrictive cancellation and having to call to get MDE number to link...boy am I glad I got the chance to stay at beach club for 50% off before these changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter