Does Ft Wilderness Campground offer transport to races?

goofeygirl

DIS Veteran
Just curious.

I am thinking there are no buses that take runners from the campground to the race area....but I don't know.

Which race?

I know at Princess this year, there were busses taking spectators to their spots from Fort Wilderness Campground.

I stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, and if the Wilderness Lodge is a host resort for your race, you could always walk over there.

Yes, there are race busses for Marathon Weekend from the campground. You would take an internal bus from your cabin/camper loop to the "front" of FW (Outpost), and then get on the race bus to the expo or race.
We stayed at the Cabins this past year and found the transportation very easy.

and yes, the internal busses were running super early to get racers out to the Outpost to connect to the race busses.

Thanks.

I forgot to say it that it was for marathon weekend...I was just thinking about different places to stay next year.

OR you could pal around with John McFlurry and beg a ride in his motorhome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter