Does Embassy Suites qualify for fast passes at 60 days?

CJK

DIS Veteran
I'm reading conflicting information on whether Embassy Suites qualifies for this perk. Thanks for the clarification!

The hotels that are given 60 day fastpass and EMH privileges are the 13 hotels around Disney Springs. The Embassy Suites are good neighbor hotels but are not included in the extra privileges.

Reactions: CJK
Doubletree Suites at DS does offer 60 FP & EMH entry, maybe that's where the confusion was?

Last edited:

I'm reading conflicting information on whether Embassy Suites qualifies for this perk. Thanks for the clarification!

There has been some confusion that came from when Disney was expanding the hotels to receive 60 day FP+ and EMH.

One of the large "fan" websites declared as fact that the Good Neighbor Hotels were included ..... when this was completely false. This kinda went on too long in conversations and so I think there continues to be confusion when people are talking about it. There are way too many Good Neighbor Resorts to give them this kind of perk.

Embassy are Good Neighbors.

These are the Good Neighbor Resorts and you can see their benefits.

https://www.wdwgoodneighborhotels.com/browse-hotels/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter