Does Dopey sell out fast??

AggieDizzer

Mouseketeer
I'm looking at signing up for Dopey in 2020, but I have never run a RunDisney race before. Do I need to be up first thing in the morning tomorrow to get a spot? Does it sell out pretty quickly, or is there usually some time?

Thanks!

Depends on the year. I don't expect it to sell out fast this year. It didn't sell out in early registration for AP/DVC.

Depends on the year. I don't expect it to sell out fast this year. It didn't sell out in early registration for AP/DVC.

Thanks! You appear to be the resident expert, so if I may ask, how hard is it to get a place on property (thinking mod like CBR, POR or POFQ) during marathon week? Do I need to assume I will be paying full rack rate?

Thanks! You appear to be the resident expert, so if I may ask, how hard is it to get a place on property (thinking mod like CBR, POR or POFQ) during marathon week? Do I need to assume I will be paying full rack rate?
Not usually. Though this year with SWGE in the mix it may be a little harder. I think you’ll be fine tho. If any discounts come out they won’t be until much closer to race weekend.

Not usually. Though this year with SWGE in the mix it may be a little harder. I think you’ll be fine tho. If any discounts come out they won’t be until much closer to race weekend.

Perfect - thanks! I'll keep watching for more updates! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!