Does Disney usually do a discount over the summer on room only?

For the last 4 years we have gotten a discount in July. Disney usually puts out summer discounts in mid March.

so disney is really late this year.....wonder why nothing has leaked for this summer? hoping to rebook a july for some sort of discount

We continually go in early August and have always gotten discounts. I'm thinking its usually pretty soon like the last week in March or the first week or so in April that they are released. Current offer expires I believe March 30, so I'm getting ready!

Probably because resorts are completely booked. I barely got the last room in Beach Club for the first week of August. I'm already committed to my reservation regardless of future offers.

People camp out by reserving rooms, waiting to apply discounts when they are announced. If they don't get an offer, they just cancel. It's counter productive. The same is true with ADRs.

Probably because resorts are completely booked. I barely got the last room in Beach Club for the first week of August. I'm already committed to my reservation regardless of future offers.

People camp out by reserving rooms, waiting to apply discounts when they are announced. If they don't get an offer, they just cancel. It's counter productive. The same is true with ADRs.

That one always books quick. The year I wanted to go there, I got 5% more off at YC, so went there instead. Luckily the two resorts I want in August still show a lot of booking options.

I know I keep checking an ADR I want since something will probably open when someone dumps it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter