Does Disney make book nooks?

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
I would LOVE a Main Street DL book nook. I have a cousin who's a master craftsmen who I know would do a fantastic job on making it, but I know that would be considered copyright, so I'm not even going to ask him. I wonder if Disney makes them.🤔

Cute… couldn’t you have your cousin make you one and use scrapbooking doodads & paper to decorate and découpage. You might even find Disney-themed dollhouse items online. I mean you could decorate it however you’d like in whatever Disney theme you’d like. No copyright issues at all.

Technically, copyright extends to personal use as well.

But what really is he going to do here? He makes the wood part—that’s pretty generic. Carving in a book title (if she wants that) and windows should be fine. Then all the decorations are going to be purchased stuff anyway, unless he is also an amazing artist/painter.

What she wants Disney-wise is impossible to say. Mickey & friends and princesses should have ample items available for scrapbooking that can be repurposed for this. And there’s no copyright issue with using purchased art supplies for any artistic purpose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest