Does counter service take credit cards?

momofmikey

Mommy also to Daniel and Lauren
Just wondering if we can pay by credit card at the counter service restaurants. We'd like to bring limited cash for ice cream, snacks, etc., but pay with meals with a credit card. And if they do take credit cards, is there a minimum?

Thanks!

We charged a lot at counter service this last trip. For example, picked up bagels, OJ and tea at Starring Rolls in MGM and charged it.

Don't know about the minimum question - but after all, this is WDW. I don't think you can make ANY purchase less than ten bucks!

I know that when you use your "room key" to charge there is no minimum. I've charged a lot of things for under $10.00.

When we were at the Food and Wine Festival last month, all the carts took credit cards with no minimums. They also took credit cards at the all important Dole Whip stand.

During Spring Break we found that the carts in MK took room key charge cards and other charge cards, not sure about the other parks.

So really you don't need any cash?

Even the ice cream and pretzel carts take room key cards?

I have always carried cash for these items, but it is nice to know incase you don't have any cash on you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter