Does AS Sports Resort have in room coffee makers now?

Momma J

Earning My Ears
Does AS Sports Resort have in room coffee makers now? Must have my coffee in the morning and really don't want to have to walk a long way to get it. Like to drink it as I am getting dressed in the morning.

No, the only thing our room had over our Christmas trip this year was a fridge. No coffee maker.

That's sort of the peril of the values - they are very pared down with amenities, including in-room amenities. I forget if the refurbished POP rooms have microwaves in them, but even POP did not have microwaves when we were there at the end of 2017.

That's sort of the peril of the values - they are very pared down with amenities, including in-room amenities. I forget if the refurbished POP rooms have microwaves in them, but even POP did not have microwaves when we were there at the end of 2017.
The new rooms don't have a microwave, just a mini fridge and now a coffee maker.

Once sports get a refurb, which should be soon, they will have coffee makers just like pop and the other all-star that was refurbed
(I think Movies is done by now? i havent been keeping up to date. But most of Movies was refurbed when I was there in October).

Once sports get a refurb, which should be soon, they will have coffee makers just like pop and the other all-star that was refurbed
(I think Movies is done by now? i havent been keeping up to date. But most of Movies was refurbed when I was there in October).
Movies is not finished. They stopped the refurbishment over the holidays, not sure when it will start back up and finish.

Don't know if this is an option for you, but we took our own coffeemaker & supplies for our trip last fall. Worked great!

we are actually thinking about picking up a cheap one on our way down since we're driving! My husband doesn't mind grabbing coffee for me at the dining hall but it's never hot enough when he gets back to the room lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!