Does anyone still need the 10% off AP card?

I am a DVC member, and my trip isn't planned until Dec

Can I still use one of these cards? Assuming some of you guys have extras left?

I have discount cards left if anyone needs any. Just PM me and I'll send them right out.

Hi all,

I still have one AP 10% discount available. Sent me a PM with your address and I will mail it out.
Is anyone else in MD getting hit with this big storm?? I can barely see out the window because it is raining so hard. Got to go just lost power......

-Debra

I have a few left if anyone still needs them. Just send me a PM and I'll be happy to get it in the mail to you.

I've still got 3 AP discount cards left. PM me or email me at vinson90 at hotmail dot com. :)

ETA: Never mind, I think I just found my answers

I have a question or 2...
Can these be used on a FL res AP?
Can you buy a voucher or AP's over the phone using this or only at WDW ticket center? If I can use it on a voucher than we would be okay to start using them in Aug/Sept like we were thinking. Thanks!

We have plenty left as well and will send them out immediately if someone needs one. The deadline is getting closer, but this is such a great savings on something I never see go "on sale"! :rotfl:

PM me here or email me: jn.kaufman@yahoo.com

They can be used for Tourist, Resident or DVC Annual or Premium Annual Passes. See the link above for specific details. They may only be used at a WDW Ticket Window or Guest Relations Office for an active pass no later than July 31. They cannot be used for on line, phone or mail purchases.

For anyone traveling this week-I can drop one of these cards off for you at your hotel. PM if you need one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter