Does anyone know???

kutie78

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know about how many hours it would take to drive from Northwestern PA to Orlando? Thanks

From Erie, PA to Lake Buena Vista, according to mapquest, would be approx. 17 hours 38 minutes.

We're from northeastern Ohio, 7 miles from the Pa. border and we used to take RTE. 77 south to RTE. 26 and I-95 to RTE. 4 to WDW, now thats back in the 80 and 90's and we never went over the speed limit of 65 MPH and we did the drive in 18-19 hours. Wasn't alot of traffic back then let alone semi's, we would stop for gas and bathroom breaks, ate in the car and drove straight thru. We were alot younger back then, have since given up on the driving, too hectic and stressful and not too keen on the mountains. We have switched to letting Amtrak do our driving, we need no car in WDW and me and the mrs. just sit back, relax, and munch our way to Florida. Hope this helps. I've read of others making it alot sooner but we never speed.

10.gif

we drove last year from pa and it took us about 18 hours.That includes bathroom stops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts