Does anyone have the goal of staying at every single on property resort?

I used to think I'd want to do it, but as others have said, some have fallen by the wayside as I become a more seasoned Disney traveler. We have stayed at:
Pop
ASMu (FS)
POR
POFQ
CSR
WL
YC
BWI will be added on Sunday:)
BC will be added on Tuesday:).

Over the past few years, we have stayed CL and enjoyed it, so I think that values and moderates are off the table for future trips. The exception may be AoA. We plan to visit it next week to see if the grounds are enough to entice us to try a suite there (we didn't care for the ASMu suite).

3 pages and nobody has done it!

Thank you all for the replies, I couldn't imagine I was the only one with this crazy obsession.

I haven't considered the villas and how they will fit into my plan. I suppose they count, but, I don't know enough about how they work. I'll rock the regular resorts to start I guess.

I am rolling through the MK resorts now because my littles still require mid day breaks and I want that to be convenient. Then, it's probably off to the Epcot resorts at all levels.

Finally, the All Stars will probably be once they've graduated high school and will probably want their own room and DH can have ours. I think I will count them separately, but that tune might change once we try one. I've stayed in some doozy hotel rooms in my life though, particularly on a budget trip to Australia, so they don't scare me, LOL.

Keep those stories coming! I would love to hear about your journeys!!

I consider our stay at ASMusic to be sufficient to cover all 3 AS resorts so I wasn't counting those other 2. I don't really have a strong desire to stay at Coronado except to scratch the last resort off my list. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The originals are really all that matters...done them all :joker:, and most are leaving off Fort Wilderness. Done that in a camper and the old school cabins.

And, if you've done one All-Stars, you've done them all. :thumbsup2

So my list:

Done
All-Stars
Pop Century x2
Caribbean Beach x3
Coronado Springs
Dixie Landings/PO Riverside x3
Polynesian
Contemporary
Fort Wilderness

Want to do
Saratoga Springs-treehouses
Wilderness Lodge
Art of Animation

Take or leave
Grand Floridian
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Boardwalk Inn
Beach Club
Yacht Club
Old Key West

Yup...and we're almost done!

We've done a few "RESORT HOPPER" trips where we switch resorts every 2 days using the room only discounts. On the second day before leaving for the parks, we call up Bell Services from our room and have them transport our luggage to our next resort. Later in the day, we return from the parks and check-in at the next resort, call Bell Services, and our bags are delivered.

Sure, we have to live out of our bags...but the kids loved trying the new pools and we enjoyed the change in food options at each resort. You can knock off a lot of the resorts this way and don't have to suffer for a week if you don't like the resort.

Done:
Moderates: All
Deluxe: All except OKW,SSR and YC
Value: AOA
Have been going since 1973!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter