Does anyone have any pictures of All Star Music Family Suites?

We just got back from a fabulous stay at ASMu in a family suite from Jan 3-13 and we LOVED it!! We have 3 kids, ages 11, 6 and 4 and it was GREAT! 2 bathrooms and a kitchenette, a queen bed in a nice roomy bedroom for us and very comfy fold-out beds for the kids. It was so nice to be able to fold up the beds and have a place to relax instead of sitting on beds!! I HIGHLY recommend them!! Here are a few pics!!
ASMusuite-1.jpg

ASMusuite2.jpg

ASMukitchen.jpg

Great pics of the suites. I have seen them on allears.net but it's nice to see as many pics as you can.

Just out of curiosity, does mousekeeping bring coffee/tea etc., like they would at a regular motel with a coffee maker? How about any other supplies for the kitchen area?

We are staying there in December and it's never too early to figure out what we will need. I love the idea of 2 separate rooms and 2 bathrooms!!!

Great pics of the suites. I have seen them on allears.net but it's nice to see as many pics as you can.

Just out of curiosity, does mousekeeping bring coffee/tea etc., like they would at a regular motel with a coffee maker? How about any other supplies for the kitchen area?

We are staying there in December and it's never too early to figure out what we will need. I love the idea of 2 separate rooms and 2 bathrooms!!!

The kitchen area was great!! There is a can opener, a roll of paper towels, paper plates and bowls, styrofoam cups, and plastic utensils. There is coffee and tea, and sugar and creamer, but we brought our own from home. Hotel coffee isn't usually the best. We also brought a small sample sized bottle of dish soap for our coffee mugs. Other than that, we were all set!! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!! Already planning our trip for next year!! :cool1:

The kitchen area was great!! There is a can opener, a roll of paper towels, paper plates and bowls, styrofoam cups, and plastic utensils. There is coffee and tea, and sugar and creamer, but we brought our own from home. Hotel coffee isn't usually the best. We also brought a small sample sized bottle of dish soap for our coffee mugs. Other than that, we were all set!! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!! Already planning our trip for next year!! :cool1:

I will be doing that too. I just purchased a really cool 2010 Mickey Travel mug which I will be bringing with me and I always drink green tea which I know they won't supply. My DD may be ok w/ the coffee they supply though but will share the tea with me. Thanks for the info, I can't wait :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter