Does anyone have....a Pirates of the Caribbean Autograph book cover

tinkerbell20

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I searched through alot of the pages and didn't see anything so I thought I would ask ...maybe someone has something that I didn't see. I am *trying* to make my son an autograph book for our upcoming trip, an 8x8 to be exact and I want it to have a Pirates of the Caribbean cover ( he loves everything pirate!!), it doesn't have to have his name but I can't find anything of the Pirates logo, the skull and crossbones, similar to the one they used to sell in the park. I don't have photoshop or anything like that so I can't figure out how to make one that will look good blown up to an 8x8. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks so much!!

Hi everyone,

I searched through alot of the pages and didn't see anything so I thought I would ask ...maybe someone has something that I didn't see. I am *trying* to make my son an autograph book for our upcoming trip, an 8x8 to be exact and I want it to have a Pirates of the Caribbean cover ( he loves everything pirate!!), it doesn't have to have his name but I can't find anything of the Pirates logo, the skull and crossbones, similar to the one they used to sell in the park. I don't have photoshop or anything like that so I can't figure out how to make one that will look good blown up to an 8x8. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks so much!!

I would start in this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2323160
There are some pages of 8x8 and 10x10 designs.

Thanks for the reply!! I thought I did check there already but maybe I missed something. I looked at so many threads that it is all running together!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter