Does anyone have a 8/24 BOG ADR?

DisneyWishes14

DIS Veteran
Ok, I'm at a loss.

The day they released BOG reservations for the new 2 TS credit menu, I was online to get BOG for 8/24 (which is also a MNSSHP night). There was nothing available.

Today, as soon as I saw the announcement that they had released ADR's for party nights, I went online and tried again. Still, no BOG.

I'm just curious, does anyone have a dinner ADR for BOG on 8/24? I keep thinking maybe they just haven't loaded them into the system yet? Or were they really gone within a few minutes of the news posting on the DIS?!

Ok, I'm at a loss.

The day they released BOG reservations for the new 2 TS credit menu, I was online to get BOG for 8/24 (which is also a MNSSHP night). There was nothing available.

Today, as soon as I saw the announcement that they had released ADR's for party nights, I went online and tried again. Still, no BOG.

I'm just curious, does anyone have a dinner ADR for BOG on 8/24? I keep thinking maybe they just haven't loaded them into the system yet? Or were they really gone within a few minutes of the news posting on the DIS?!
When I tried to book BOG, I was told BOG was closed 8/20-8/24, so that is probably why you saw no availability.

Yes, I was trying to get one for the longest time for my August trip, and those dates were not availble. I don't remember where I saw it published. I was able to get one for 8/25 --- but later dropped it because the new menu doesn't work for my family.

I’m trying for CRT for a party night and when I tried to book it said to call dining. I called and he said they hadn’t loaded them yet for CRT for that night so hopefully BOG is the same.

When I tried to book BOG, I was told BOG was closed 8/20-8/24, so that is probably why you saw no availability.

Yes, I was trying to get one for the longest time for my August trip, and those dates were not availble. I don't remember where I saw it published. I was able to get one for 8/25 --- but later dropped it because the new menu doesn't work for my family.

AHA! That must be it! Darn. That's the only night we'll be in MK on our short trip. Alright - we'll have to do it another time. Thanks for the information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter