Does anyone else feel this way after...

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
Coming home from their Florida vacations? :(

We're all feeling rather flat and depressed now that we're back home and the reality of work and the usual drudge has now set in, I've even been looking at brochures these past few days and it's only made the longing to go back even worse.

Anyone know of a cure???????????

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxx:rolleyes:

I ALWAYS feel that way :(

There is only one real cure....plan to go back! Even if it's only a "year after next" general thing...give yourself a time to 'aim for'. Also, I know a lot of people take great solace from writing their trip reports and re-living their last trip for a little longer....

Penny :)

I'm with Penny;)

First time we came back I was sooo depressed, particularly as I really didn't think we'd be able to go again, so booked up a long weekend away for a couple of months time - thoroughly enjoyed it. We've been lucky enough to be able to go each year since then and it takes all my fed upness away.

However, we went last May and are not going again until this October, so much more than a year to wait this time!!

........ I usually feel like that - after last year's trip however, it took much longer for me to lose the 'glow'! It was strange - I kinda basked in great memories for a loonnnggg while before the "it's all over" came upon me.

Anyway, I absolutely agree - planning the next trip is the cure even if it's for a long time ahead, and watching the videos of your trip can give you a temporary feelgood factor :) and being with likeminded folk - us :D, who understand how you feel helps too :D !

Yup,

Always feel very, very down.

The only way to get over it is: -

1. Type up the Trip Reports

2. Plan for the next trip

3. Share your info & experience with others on the boards

4. Dive into the UK CB for a bit of fun

Same as everyone else, Audrey.

Plannin to go back's the only known cure!

You know the answer Audrey - Book Again!! You know it's true and has to be done.

That's just made me think about something.....I think that we are all accessories to each others debt.....how do we all sleep at night;) ??

I recently addressed this issue on the DVC board......its called Post-Parkum depression :)

Mae

Im feeling like this and we havent even been yet lol
I'm planning to go for xmas hopefully.
Lets hope our 1st holiday goes well...we go in 8weeks,times flying..

Beth x:Pinkbounc

I agree with the others - the only thing that helps is to go and book your next holiday then you can start the countdown all over again.

There is another cure, a bit extreme maybe, somewhat temporary and most definately not recommended: DIVING INTO A VAT OF GIN!!!!

However, if you take into consideration the cost of the amount of Gin you would need to make you feel better then booking another trip to WDW is quite cheap really!!! :p

I know the feeling well........I did something drastic about it.....I moved here !

To start with we started coming out once a year and then it built so much that we were coming 3 / 4 times per annum.....everytime we could get time off ! In the end we bought a house.......and after 18 months of that we hated every second of being in the UK.

The only thing you can do is book another trip......it gives you something to look forward to.

I do though, we go in 8weeks time,and im already in the brochures lol
I'm planning to go for xmas...
I cant believe i've been bitten with the WDW BUG :D
Dh is shocked but thrilled,i'm glad he wants to go lol

Anyway suppose i better get there 1st hehehe

Beth :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter