Does anyone Do REAS anymore?

mommasita

DIS VETERAN
I just got to dreaming of cruising, as I have none booked....I used to see so much about REAS, and am aware of the changes made to the package, and was wondering if anyone has used it lately, and if so what did you think....

I used to LOVE the fact of picking a rotation with it...I thouhgt that was a great perk.. ;)

Im doing the Reas in July. Did not know about picking rotation though? What do you mean exactly?

Well..Before the on-line self booking we can now do..One great feature of REAS was to be able to call Debbie at a certain number and prebook your ressies at 105 days out ( i think?) and to ask for a certain Rotation..LIKE PLA or another..This DEFINITELY made booking Palo, and certain things easier..IMHO this was one of the best reasons for this..Now, with being able to do it earlier, it is not so much a neccesity in my books... :thumbsup2

We did REAS last October, partly to guarantee Palo. I'd say the Champagne breakfast was almost better than the couples massage (due to the sales pitch at the end of the massage). When they announced their changes, DW and I said to each other: looks like we got in while it was still worth it.

MJGirl said:
I'm sorry, but what is REAS???? Thanks! :confused3
COPIED INFO FOR YA:

Want to impress your significant other and add a little romance to your cruise? The "Romantic Escape at Sea" (REAS) add-on provides you with some nice extras for $339 per couple. It's available on any 3-, 4- or 7-night Disney Cruise, and on Land & Sea packages.

For 2006, the REAS package includes:

Romantic gift amenity delivered to your stateroom (one per package, usually includes two robes, picture frame, voucher for 8"x10" photo and chocolates)
Tropical Rain Forest pass for two at the Vista Spa & Salon (length of cruise)
Priority seating at Palo (one night - package covers the usual nominal per-person fee)
Romance turndown service (one night)
Champagne breakfast in bed (one morning - this is a full breakfast, from a more extensive menu than the standard continental breakfast room service)

*An unadvertised aspect of the Romantic Escape at Sea add-on is that you get to pre-book your Palo reservation(s), shore excursions and any spa services 105 days in advance of your cruise (the same time frame as passengers staying in suites!), as long as you've paid for your cruise in full. Only the cost of one dinner at Palo is included in the package. The fees for additional Palo reservations (such as Palo brunch and/or "high tea"), shore excursions and spa appointments aren't included in the package, but you can still book them 105 days in advance if you've purchased this add-on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter