Does Alfredos still have the strolling musicians?

AnnetteF

DIS Veteran
We haven't been there in quite a few years but are planning to go on our upcoming trip in August. I remember hearing shortly after 9/11 happened that the strolling musicians were not there anymore - part of some cutbacks due to low park attendance at that time. Just wondering if they brought them back and if anyone has been there recently and seen them. Whenever we did go that was probably the main reason because we always found the food to be just so-so and if they weren't there now, I would probably rethink dinner there. Thanks for your help.

We were there last April and again in Sept. and the strolling musicians were there. The visit in Sept. will be our last for awhile. The service and food were less than so-so. I believe it is one of the restaurants that the DP has impacted negatively sorry to say. I know that in the future (probably a couple of years) we will give it another try but we were really really disappointed in Sept.:sad1:

We were there last April and again in Sept. and the strolling musicians were there. The visit in Sept. will be our last for awhile. The service and food were less than so-so. I believe it is one of the restaurants that the DP has impacted negatively sorry to say. I know that in the future (probably a couple of years) we will give it another try but we were really really disappointed in Sept.:sad1:

We haven't been here in a long time because we never thought it was all that good. PALIO at the Swan was always much better (but that's no more..:sad2: )

Just wanted to balance things with a positive review. We were there in early October of 2006. It was our first trip, and it is now my wife's favorite restaurant. The food and service were great, and yes, the musicians were still there.

Your mileage may vary, but we really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter