Does Airtran still credit difference if flight goes down?

Dancemom03

Flexican wannabe
I know they used to give you TTF credit for the difference if you didn't change flight date/time but price went down like SW does. I've heard yes, then no recently, does anybody know if they'll still honor the lower fare without a change fee? TIA

I would love to know this as well - I am putting off booking tickets for our trip in December in case the price goes down, but I also don't want to lose out on the flight by waiting too long.

Thanks OP for asking this - I was just thinking about it today! :)

I booked everything else on SW b/c I know they're wonderfully willing to grant TTF if you rebook but gave in a week or two ago and booked DD19's BF on airtran to secure the saturday evening flight he needed. Now, of course, it's $49 for the same seat. I'd love to have that credit even though it isn't alot...

I have had this happen within the past year and I believe I was charged $15 per ticket for speaking to a person. They issued an AirTran credit for the price difference, less $15 each way.

Jeez, you are talking about the COST?

I thought from the thread title you were talking about a flight crashing!

Jeez, you are talking about the COST?

I thought from the thread title you were talking about a flight crashing!

:rotfl: me too...when I read the post title I did a double take. Were leaving on airtran next saturday and Im doing a bunch of "knock on wood" for thinking the same thing as you...lol.

Sorry, wasn't even thinking about a crash. This is the budget board and, as usual, I was out to save a few bucks - though honestly, if the flight goes down I've got much more to worry about than the difference between the sale price and what I paid...:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter