Does 15 min make a difference

Well, since we don't know what time the park will be open that day, how fast your party will physically move (since people walk at different speeds), or what you will have fastpasses for, I'd go with 12:15 to give yourself as much time as possible.

Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone it's a group of all adults we are all going to probably enter the park at different times I don't expect us to meet up till lunch time

Sorry tmi for the restrant board

Last edited:

Thanks everyone I took it plus it gives everyone 15 extra min to finish what they are doing or get in the park is it true if you are early then you get charged

Thanks everyone I took it plus it gives everyone 15 extra min to finish what they are doing or get in the park is it true if you are early then you get charged

You don't get charged for being early, but they may tell you to come back closer to your ADR time. You only get charged if no one shows up for the meal.

No you don't get charged for showing up early.

I highly recommend getting the Landrys Select Club card so you can simply show up whenever you want, get priority seating and not have to worry about being late for anything.

charged for showing up early? I've never heard that one before. You are supposed to check in 15 minutes before your reservation time, and they will seat you when a table is ready for you. If you check in early, you may be seated early if there is an available table, or you may have to wait for a table to be ready. We were about 30 minutes early for our Beaches and Cream reservation a couple weeks ago, and they seated us about 10 minutes after we checked in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!