DOCUMENT DANCE! Finally!

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
My TA just called and said they are in!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

YAHOO!

Scratch:crazy:

I was just wondering today if you had gotten them or not! Now you just have to fill them out and remember to bring them, like the rest of us!:wave:

I usually check 10 times before leaving the house, 10 times while on the way to the airport, etc., etc., etc.!LOL It's like they will disappear or something!

We are almost there!

Scratch
:smooth:

I am a bit obsessive about the docs.

Two Stories:

Last year going to Ireland/England with our two girls. They needed their passports renewed. Departure date 6/29. One arrived in may. The other not until FOUR days before.

My brother was sailing to Italy from NY on the Leonardo DaVinci. Driving from DC to NY. 1/2 there he realized he forgot the boat ticket. They Held the boat for him! this was the 1970's.

I'll check 'em 50 times, too.

Have a Tiggerific Time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter