Do you wear an Apple watch in the parks?

I wear mine around the clock and only remove it to charge. The alarm feature is key since it’s quiet and I tend to snooze a lot (wife hates that, especially if I’m using a louder alarm like what’s on the phone). It’s key at WDW since we can get up before the kids and start getting ready without them hearing an alarm clock go off. I don‘t use Apple Pay on my watch consistently. Primarily use it for notifications and fitness stuff.

I still use a regular MB on my other wrist. Haven’t tried the puck holder yet.

Lets talk bumpers. If you are accident prone you might wear a bumper. There are three different kinds as far as I know.

The first is a rubber like/ silicone surround, it does not have an integrated screen protector. If water gets into these its a pretty big PITA to take apart and dry. If you use this sort of bumper you might want to ziplock for water rides or storms. Or forego the bumper for the day.

The second type of bumper is a harder plastic snap on. I feel like this type offers the least protection but it would be the easiest to take off and dry if needed.

The third type is a rubber/silicone like surround that has an integrated screen protector. I would not bother taking these to Florida, except maybe in the winter (like Jan/ Feb only). If you start sweating at all this type of bumper will wick the sweat up onto the watch face, rendering it impossible to use until you take it off (a PITA) and dry it all. Plus anytime it gets wet from rides or weather the same thing will happen. If this is the type of bumper you use, leave it at home and/or get another type for the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter