Do you wear a watch ?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I do not, but I have a couple of nice ones, I kind f want to start but I dont know

For years and years I wouldn’t leave the house without a watch. I have quite the Mickey Mouse watch collection. Then my DH bought me a nice Bulova and that’s all I wore.

Then smartphones became a thing and unless we were going out I didn’t wear one for years. Then a string of Fitbits and the 60th Anniversary Disneyland Bulova. Now I wear an Apple Watch.

One of my most prized possessions is a Swatch my dad bought me when I was 13-14.

Yes, I love watches, but more as a fashion accessory than something I need. The craftsmanship in an automatic watch is very nice. I'd love to have a real Omega someday (not a huge Rolex fan)

Yup. Kind of comes with the job. I need to know the exact time to the second. Smart phones don't display seconds and I would have to dig it out to check the time anyway. Watch is right there on my wrist.

I used to. But stopped when I was started bartending because I would have to take it off to wash glasses. I never got back in the habit. I have 8 - 10 different Mickey Mouse watches.

No. I stopped wearing one about 5 or 6 years ago when my battery died. I meant to get a new one because it drove me crazy not having one, but I never got around to it, and at some point I stopped looking at my wrist for the time. Lol. Now I can’t imagine getting one.

No. I used to but never was completely comfortable as I’m a perspirer. With the advent of cell phones, i happily stopped wearing one. Same reason I hate wearing magic bands.

Last edited:

I just started wearing mine again a few weeks ago. I love my watches and not having to dig my phone out of my purse to see what time it is!

Yes, I wear a watch. I don't feel right without one on. Have a lot of Disney ones.
I also wear a fitness tracker with a watch and have a smartphone.

No...just makes the day seem longer because when I did wear one, I was constantly looking at it. Now I constantly look at my computer to make the day seem longer. :rolleyes2

I wore one for years, the same watch that I loved and it was my favorite. But then the band broke and I got a new one and it wasn't the same and so I stopped wearing it. Now I wear a fitbit most days, and keep a cell phone in my pocket if I need to check the time.

I have my Timex I wear for the most part plus a few nice ones for when I attend something where I have to wear a dress.

I got back to watch wearing several years ago. I always wore a watch, then got lazy as I was a stay at home mom for 12 years and would forget to put one on when going out. Of course, then the smart phones came out and that was my ”watch”. DH is a watch wearer and bought me a Movado as a gift. Hence, I started wearing one again and actually now feel naked when going out, if I don’t have it on.

Yes, but I'm older and neither of my adult kids wear one. Even my son stopped wearing his Apple Watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts