Do you think the Dining Plan will ever come back?

Disneyliscious

DIS Veteran
I really hope its not permanent that the DP is no longer offered. I don't even care if its a money saver or not. Just the fact that I could pay for all of our meals ahead of time and not worry about that was a HUGE plus to me. And no, getting gift cards isnt the same. You still have to keep up with a GC and check balances. With the DP it was just.....done.

I feel the same way. We were looking forward to trying the deluxe dining plan on our next trip. Unlike some others, we always save money using the dining plan. When we went to Disneyland last year, we had a rough time because they don't have a dining plan. We ended up spending more than expected. It was rather stressful. I loved everything about Disneyland except for the lack of a dining plan.

I certs hope the dining plan comes back. We arrive Tuesday and have been stressing whether we have budgeted enough money. So much easier with dining plan!

I feel like no. But it always benefits us greatly and as save money with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!