Do you think project life is over with?

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by Grumpy's Gal, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Grumpy's Gal

Grumpy's Gal DIS Veteran

it seems over the last year, Becky Higgins seems to be starting more interests and spends less and less time on Project Life.

I saw she’s ending the creative team in 2018 and not having a new one for 2019.

I just saw this week where she announced they are vacating their office. Doesn’t seem like they were there long.

None of my local stores carry project life supplies anymore. I wonder if it’s almost over with.

Thoughts??

2. Grumpy's Gal

Grumpy's Gal DIS Veteran

I should’ve specified that I meant the physical project life, not digital. I don’t use the digital.

I’m wondering if I need to stock up while it’s still available.

3. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

I had not kept up with that info.. I'll have to go out and read.... I have seen very limited products for PL on the shelf in about a year..
    Yes, they did just build that new office within the past few years... plus they just built a brand new house.. wonder if they are moving the office into the house?

4. scrappydew

scrappydew l wish I were at Aulani!

I think you are correct with the physical stuff. I can't seem to find the pockets anymore in the stores. What I do is take the cards and lay them out on a Creative Memories pages....You can be a little more flexible, and the Project Life style is so fast and easy!

However, I love the app for the pictures I take on my phone. It seems as though they are adding more kits, so I'm hopeful the app while be around a while. She does sell albums and the full pages through the app, as well as photo books. the books are really expensive, but the project life pages aren't bad at all. I mix what I do on my phone in with my Creative Memories style/Project life style pages. I am surprised at how much I do with the app! I will be sad, though, if the physical cards disappear.

5. Grumpy's Gal

Grumpy's Gal DIS Veteran

They are not going to move their office anywhere - it said they will each do their jobs from their own homes. I imagine rent for that office was high.

I tried the digital PL a few times but I just really prefer the physical.

I always bought my PL supplies in person so I could use a coupon on it. I prob couldn’t pay full price on Beckys website. I know both hobby lobby and michaels both quit carrying the PL brand. I haven’t checked JoAnns yet.

I get that Becky has kind of moved on. She’s more into selling house stuff now( picture frames, art prints). And the gift wrap, notebooks, clothes, dress, jewelry. I selfishly wish she had just stuck with the proj life and developing the physical product more.

scrappydew likes this.