do you think it is risky?

I have checked eurostar website, putting in newcastle as depart and disneyland paris as destination and it gives me a price of £103. Just used random date, but you should be able to do the same.:thumbsup2

Just double quoting what others have said about Eurostar check in. I live in Ashford therefore I stay over night here :rotfl2: but when we went in July, we turned up a 9.30 - and at 10.20 were being rushed through security for the Direct Disney service. So be ware, it's very very busy and I was practically stripped because something kept setting off the alarms!

I'd stay over night and pay the price for piece of mind. I once got delayed to Manchester and missed an important meeting. I was booked on the train to arrive FIVE hours before I had to be there and didn't make it. Even when I fly from Gatwick, which only takes me 1 1/2hrs to get there I pay the extra £60 and stay over night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter