Delete Thread

What's weird is that I'll get them on SOME, but it won't be THE update. It'll be like..someone replying to someone else's comment. Which I don't understand.

And yes! Especially if I start using a different airline, since Southwest is so expensive and I'm out of points. Womp womp.

I am. O.O I lost my Disney Rewards Redemption Card from Chase, so I had to call them this morning to ask what to do. And I'm finishing my crafts, since today is day 10. (Which is insane.) I will definitely be checking in for your posts! And I'll be on the Disboards a lot at night, since the parks close earlier than I typically go to sleep, so I'll be checking in and warming up the parks for you! :D
If you go up close to the top middle and click on "Watched Threads" you'll see all the threads you follow that have new posts. It's really the only accurate way. The Alerts doesn't seem to notify of everything.

:scared1: too much for me, but I'm sure it's very good. I liked the menu a lot. Maybe one day....

I do think he'd like a lot of things there and I liked it better than NYC. I definitely felt like there was more to do, and I don't always feel that way after a weekend trip so maybe someday!

It is a long time to wait. We don't go there often because the wait is so long. I like Chicago better than NYC. I forgot to mention this earlier but where did you find a shake shack in the city. I never heard of it before. Next time you go to Chicago you definitely need try and go to more food places that Chicago is known for. We have some of the best food.

That magic band is amazing! I have never gotten a custom one before.
Haunted mansion is my favorite ride. Mostly because the voice of Madame is Maleficent and I am Maleficent obsessed.

The Shake Shack is across the street from Millennium Park. I'll definitely have to try more places next time!

Thank you! I've only gotten one other one, I usually stick with the plain ones. Haunted Mansion is mine too as you've probably noticed by all my usernames :rotfl:
Okay I have to try the shake next time I go to the city.

I just use my orange one that I have had for years. Definitely getting a haunted mansion or villain one.
I love all your usernames. Haunted mansion is the best ride ever. Especially the one in California when it changes to the nightmare before Christmas.

Okay I have to try the shake next time I go to the city.

I just use my orange one that I have had for years. Definitely getting a haunted mansion or villain one.
I love all your usernames. Haunted mansion is the best ride ever. Especially the one in California when it changes to the nightmare before Christmas.

I liked the custard a lot too. Josh liked the PB&J shake when we went in Orlando though I think they all have some different ones.

Thank you! I've never gotten to see Haunted Mansion Holiday in Disneyland but maybe someday.

With this extra money it seems like we'll be sticking with it this time. :thumbsup2 I've also heard a rumor the discounts will be out in the next 10 days. :scratchin
Awesome!!! i would stick with that for sure!

Can't wait to see what the discounts are and whether it will make sense to rebook....

Filet Mignon Carpaccio Thinly Sliced Raw Filet Mignon Topped with Arugula, Black Olives and Coach Farms, goat cheese, and shaved parmesan

Hmm, so from that dish, I would eat... just the Parmesan haha

Sorry I'm one of those people that like Negan. I thought the Walking Dead was getting kind of boring before him and Lucille arrived :rotfl:

I loved that show, and watched the first 4 or 5 seasons. But then it just became the same story over and over - Rick's group meets other humans, other humans are bad, Rick kills them all, repeat. I gave up on trying to stay interested.

Despite the judge-y faces my cousin's girlfriend threw at me while I photographed them.

Haha, I can't wait to see the looks my family gives me next year when we're all in Disney and I'm taking pictures of all the food...

Later on I ate again at my dad's and he asked me to photograph his cheesecake:

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-19%20at%207.56.02%20PM.png

Fancy!

Pineapple Promenade-Violet lemonade (Josh asked if this was made of flowers :sad2:)

It's not? Ha - I know it's not actually made with flowers, but I also have no idea what it actually is...

We're going to the Melting Pot this weekend so I think that would be a good opportunity.

Yum! We just went to the Melting Pot a few weeks ago, it had been over a year since we had been there. So good! What do you typically get?

To drink I had the frozen Atomic Chill (which if I posted about it before I ordered this when I went with my friend Tammy too). It's Bacardi Superior, strawberry, and pineapple.

that looks so good!!

I overheard our waitress asking her boss about turning this into an appetizer for me (which I paid extra for). His response was to leave off the chicken because that made it "gourmet" :confused: I probably should have called them out on it, but it was just so strange to me.

:confused3 So weird! Who knew adding chicken made something gourmet?? I am apparently a gourmet chef now...like, in the extreme, LOL!!

we did stop in ThinkGeek

I wish we had a physical TG store nearby. I always end up buying a lot of DH and the kids' holiday gifts from them online

Sorry I'm one of those people that like Negan.

I don't like Negan, but I LOVE Jeffrey Dean Morgan :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

We'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time!

My favorite resort in the whole world!! If I could live at WDW, I would choose to stay there forever.
Which I've narrowed down thanks to some of your reviews. :thanks:

Just probably not enough...

Same. Not good at narrowing. Many of our choices are similar...I'm ridiculously excited about eating on this trip.

While everything is for my birthday princess: I've decided Tuesday is my "birthday day" aka the day I do my favorite things.

party:party:
Hooray for Birthday Day!

get pixie dusted

I want to do this too!! One of my OM kids shook glitter all over me at practice last night, but it wasn't *quite* the same

We have a Caring for Giants tour at 3:30 pm

I thought about doing this on my departure day but changed my mind. I can't wait to hear your review when you come back!!

This time we're actually doing brunch which is new here. (And I think a lot of them have different menus). For dinner I like the red pepper gorgonzola, I usually get the house salad and Josh gets caprese. For meats I do filet mignon, terakayi beef (though if it's gf is apparently debatable since we've been told it is and it isn't), and there's another beef one. Last time Josh got filet mignon, pork, and shrimp. I like the Green Goddess dipping sauce. For dessert I had a fondue that I think was maybe turtle or smore it was some mixture of chocolate and something else that I liked better than the plain chocolate. I think in my last ptr I did a review but I can't really remember what Josh had. I also liked the Love Potion martini.

That Green Goddess sauce is so good! The turtle fondue is my go-to one, it might be different where you are, but at our Melting Pot that one has alcohol in it that they set on fire at your table (which burns all the alcohol off, leaving just the sugar), and then mixed with pecans and caramel chocolate. We always do the spinach and artichoke cheese course, it's soooo delicious.

That Green Goddess sauce is so good! The turtle fondue is my go-to one, it might be different where you are, but at our Melting Pot that one has alcohol in it that they set on fire at your table (which burns all the alcohol off, leaving just the sugar), and then mixed with pecans and caramel chocolate. We always do the spinach and artichoke cheese course, it's soooo delicious.

Last edited:
Hey lady, plans are looking fabulous!

giphy.gif

is is the kind of restaurant I'd call Faux Brown Derby.

This is hilarious, I love it

It's Bacardi Superior, strawberry, and pineapple.

YUM.

My aunt had me help with the cinnamon buns so I grabbed a picture of those. Despite the judge-y faces my cousin's girlfriend threw at me while I photographed them

Ugh, theres no place for judge-y cousins girlfriends... bye, Felicia.

We'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time!
YIPPEE! I've never had the desire to stay there, I think because I grew in northern NH where there is more moose than people... but I really to go check it out sometime, I'd probably like ti!

I gave us a bit of a cushion by not scheduling anything until our Spaceship Earth FP at 9:40-10:40 am.

I love how 9:40am-10:40am = a cushion for you. #teamnosleep

I do love Fantasmic, but all that extra park time is tempting. Plus we've only see Illuminations once two years ago...and we've seen Fantasmic more than once most recently 5 months ago.

I say go for more park time! DH and I skipped Wishes in 2015 and got in SO many rides at MK while everyone else watched the fireworks

I moved Tusker House to 11:20 am. It was at 4:45 pm before which I felt was such an awkward time that was making it hard to do breakfast or lunch. I didn't intend for us to get to the park so early though so now it's going to be a long day. I guess now we can go to Rafikis, see the Nomad Lounge, and catch Festival of the Lion King (all of which don't sounds terribly taxing so it shouldn't be so bad to arrive earlier). We have a Caring for Giants tour at 3:30 pm, and with the change we're not cutting it so close to dinner.

I agree, 4:45pm is kind of an awkward time... because you're basically forced to have a small ish lunch so you're hungry by 4:45pm but, if you guys are like us, will be hungry again around 9pm...

I have night FPs for the safari, Adventurer's Outpost, and EE.

Sounds awesome! What time is your safari FP for? Have you done a night Safari before? I'm interested to see what you think of it!

tomorrow is 11 days until vacation starts!

giphy.gif

So close!​

Why have I not been reading this PTR?? Ok, I don't have time at the moment to binge and catch up, but it's now officially being "watched," and will be read soon!

FRENCH ONION GRUYÈRE

YUM!! That sounds really good. I'm sitting here starving waiting for DH to come home with dinner so seeing these food pics is hard, lol!! I had Panera for breakfast a million hours ago and nothing since!

We both thought the salads were okay, but they were just salads nothing special.

I"m sorry it wasn't anything special because it LOOKS delicious. Wedge salads always look good to me but I never order them because they seem like a lot of work. I'm lazy. Pre-shred my lettuce!!

:rotfl2:

I wish we had a melting pot nearby, we've never tried one. We considered one in St. Louis on one of our trips up there, but it had a huge wait :sad1: I like dipping things, so it's pretty much a dream restaurant for me.

I watched the vlog after my above comments...LOL..."Second visit stuff" made me laugh! No acting like a Melting Pot novice on the 4th visit, haha!

I love David Pumpkins. I used the gif in my December PTR. I hope he becomes a Halloween SNL tradition!!

Did I hear you say you have a Jaws shower curtain?? I'm jealous. I have Jaws Sperrys...I'm pretty obsessed with Jaws.

This was fun! You two are so cute :lovestruc

You and @xlsm are cracking me up with the Disney shirts in Penneys :rotfl2:That's not quite it but I've seen it before. Luckily Steve hasn't or I'm sure he'd buy it, but really it's not as bad as the one he does have lol!
Much of your Melting Pot brunch sounds really yummy! The one in our mall suddenly closed down about 2 weeks ago. I hadn't been in a long time but it seemed to often be busy so not sure what happened.....
11 days!!! You're going to have to update about the Pandora preview while there (or at least message me :D ) because I'm so anxious to hear about it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter