Do You Really Think The Attacks On Embassies Are Related To That Youtube Movie?

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I meant there are only a couple of news sources covering this in depth while most of the media is ignoring it.
godlikeproductions has a ton of information. I did not mean my post to bepolitical. Since we were discusiing media, I thought my meaning would be apparent.

No, no, I wasn't saying you were being political. I was commenting on what you said about only one side reporting on it when there should only be one side -- against terrorism, no politics.

The lack of real journalists in the American news is heartbreaking. They were the ones looking out for us and it feels like every issue is politicized now

Benghazi should be discussed and the truth told- whatever that may be. If nothing wrong happened, prove it. If something wrong happened, prove it. And it should have happened on sept 12. Not going on 2 months later

So sad.

Now that sexual misconduct in involved, the press has to cover it.
Well, that plus it seems like now is a better time to cover it also. Rather than 2 months ago.

Hello . . . Hello. . . .Hello. . .

Hear that? It's called an echo chamber.

Other news outlets all over the world aren't reporting on it because they don't MAKE news, they just REPORT the news.

They don't report on it for the same reason they don't report on the Aliens landing on the Moon. :rolleyes2

You honestly think that other countries with far more sensationalistic media would skip reporting on something to keep us happy? Rly?

Hello . . . Hello. . . .Hello. . .

Hear that? It's called an echo chamber.

Other news outlets all over the world aren't reporting on it because they don't MAKE news, they just REPORT the news.

They don't report on it for the same reason they don't report on the Aliens landing on the Moon. :rolleyes2

You honestly think that other countries with far more sensationalistic media would skip reporting on something to keep us happy? Rly?

I must've skipped a page? I don't understand?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter