Do you read your horoscope? (inspired by Poohbear 14)

nsyncraider17

DIS Veteran
Poohbear14 asked everyone about their zodiac signs so i'm wondering if anyone reads their horoscope.

I read it when i buy a magazine, but just for fun to see if it actually happens or not. Usually some of it is true but some of it isn't.

I only read them when I buy a magazine. Mostly they aren't true for me!

lol in 9th grade me and my friend would get our horoscopes everyday online

If I am at that page of the paper, possibly. I would not go looking for it though. :)

If Im turning the page in a magazine and it comes up ill look, bot other then that not really.

I read it just because I think its fun. But i dont believe in all of that.

I did like every day for awhile!

but i do like to read them in magazines...i think they are funny! :)

Cool ! I inspired a thread ! lol. I usually read my horoscopes, but i don't really belive them.:smooth:

i dont read my horoscope.....like most of you i only read it if i turn to that page in the magazine that has it. i really dont believe in it at all! if you pay attention youll notice that in the monthly horocopes one month is bad for everyone and one month is good for everyone. i think its stupid and and it makes me laugh.

Well I listen to Z100 every morning, and they always do horoscopes when I'm driving to school. I listen to them, but I don't really believe them or anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter