Do you need proof of scuba diving within last 2 yrs for the St Martin scuba excursion

M

mommyinmd

Hubby did the scuba excursion on the Disney 4 day Magic trip in March 2000. I says in the excursion list that you must have dived in the past 2 yrs to go on the St Martin excursion trip?Do you need proof or will they just ask. He as always carries his certification card.Thanks;)

The dive operator in St. Marteen is Dive Safari's. Sorry I do not have their web site. Last Nov all I recall is they checked C Cards and on a pre dive questioner we were asked about our last dive.

I would check their web site for a definitive answer. I would also suggest if it has been over one year (or longer) jump in a pool for a scuba review before the trip. It is also advisable to travel with your dive log as proof of your dive experience.

I doubt it. All they asked for on our trip was our c-card. The dive operator was Dive Safaris when we went in the fall of 2000. You might find them on the net.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest