Do you lose ADRs when you cancel a reservation

K Vera

Earning My Ears
I am considering reserving two different pacakges for our WDW trip- one at a deluxe resort and a moderate. If I can save enough, I want to cancel the moderate resevation and keep the delux. My problem is I will need to make my ADRs before I know which reservation I am going to keep. Will I lose my ADRs if I make them under the reservation I end up canceling?

No. They aren't dependent on a reservation. I had our ADRs set up before we even booked our trip.

No. you do not need any reservation to make ADRs They are not tied to a reservation. Locals book all the time

ANd, in fact, if you cancel a resort reservation entirely because you're not going, and never cancel the ADRs, you will get charged lots of no-shows.

ANd, in fact, if you cancel a resort reservation entirely because you're not going, and never cancel the ADRs, you will get charged lots of no-shows.

Wow never thought of that. Good tip Aurora! Not only do you NOT get to go to WDW you have to pay $10 a head per person for the meals you didn't get to eat!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter