Do you listen to music while you DIS?

Yes...but it's always my Disney Park playlist!

-Dainan "Hehe, I'm a geek" Rafferty

I think the proper question would be: When am I NOT listening to music?

I listen to music 24/7. I have a "playlist" on YouTube, and I also have my iPod. I guess you could call me a music junkie.

Always.
And if I'm not it's because I am having a "Talk" session with someone.

I have a playlist on iTunes that is full of all of my favorite songs. And also I have a Disney playlist that is music from the rides and stuff.

i listen to the mp3 on my phone or stuff on youtube.

Inspired by Colby and his DIS video. I usually listen to anything on YouTube. And just click "Watch again" I rarely ever watch the video.:rolleyes:

I just put on a song from itunes when i saw this thread! (Make some Noise-Hannah Montana) I am actually a huge fan!!

I listen to live356 (Disney channels of course :rolleyes: ) whenever I am on the computer. :music:

I usually like D-Magic Radio, Sorcerer Radio, Mouseworld Radio, Park Hopper, and the list could go on and on. :rotfl:

I am such a Disney Geek! ::MinnieMo :crazy:

Almost always. :D I have my Incoming files folder as a playlist on Windows Media Player, and I'll usually listen to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter