Do you let Disney take your luggage from the Airport to Resort?

I think the ONLY time we would not have DME transfer the luggage would be if we fly with my husband's golf clubs (the plan for our next trip is to go enough days where he was the chance to play golf, so they'd be flying with us). Even then he'd probably just claim the clubs and leave the rest of the luggage for DME to claim.

The luggage thing is all we used DME for, we've rented a car to do a grocery stop in the past, we'll use Tiffany this Fall. We usually arrive at Board Walk around 10 AM and the last several trips our room was ready so we drop our carry on off in the room, leave the groceries with bell services and head over to Epcot. By the time we're through with the park our luggage is in the room.

Bill From PA
I don't understand why you would put your carry on's in the room, but leave the groceries with bell services. Why not put the groceries in the room too?

I don't understand why you would put your carry on's in the room, but leave the groceries with bell services. Why not put the groceries in the room too?

Just to save time, we're anxious to get to the R&C.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter