Do you have your collection listed on Pinpics?

Do you have your collection listed on Pinpics?

• No.

• Yes, my entire collection.

• Almost my entire collection

• Some of my collection.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I try to keep my pins pretty much to date and even my trades and wants. I thought the initial input was tedious but just adding a few at a time is easy to do.

I have most of my pins up on pin pics, but there's only a handfull that I have thats not on pin pics yet.

Larry

Mine is, pretty much, listed in full. There is a handful of tradables I am not bothering to list because I am saving them for my next trip, to trade with CMs.

Wanda

Yes, I have my pin collection entered into Pinpics.
It's time consuming to keep it c urrect, but I find it a good way to keep track of what I've got.
Pinpics is a great service for us all. Thanks!
Penny

I have my entire pin collection listed

i used to have my mothers combined with mine but I put her collection on pinpics seperate but her wants are mixed in with mine as I do all the trading.

I am listed as suez
my mom is claireluvsgoofy

she collects only Goofy pins and what Zebra pins come out at AK

Interesting poll. HEHE

I am glad you guys like PinPics.

I had to answer "almost my entire collection" because my collection tends to be less up-to-date than my trades/wants.

Since I really on my trades/wants for online trading, I am more meticulous about those lists.

On the other hand, with all those super-duper new features we now have . . .:D . . . It's so much easier to keep everything up to date. :D

I had put off listing my entire collection for fear of finding out just how many pins I actually had. When it was done, I was shocked to see that it was over 900 pins. Yikes, where did they all come from???? LOL:D

Iris,

When you figure out where all your pins came from will you let me know??? I've been trying to figure it out for awhile and somehow I'm not coming up with an answer. :D

Well, I have two MIA that HAVE to be in this room SOMEWHERE. And this room certainly isn't in THAT bad of shape.
I figured I have a black hole. (I don't recall trading them -- but that's my only explanation...)
Now I know one of the answers to science's mysteries. The black hole for pin drops off at Iris' house!:jester: I'll be over to see if my two missing pins are there! ;) :jester: :D
Just saw you are from LaPorte!:bounce: I LOVE to do the Dunes!!!:bounce: One of my fav places is on top of Mt Baldy.:sunny: And Pin Hook Bog is pretty, pretty cool too!:smooth:

Keeping my collection on pinpics is how I found out how many pins I had. I try to keep my collection up-to-date, but as Eeyore pointed out, the trades/wants is more current. I print out my trades/wants and take it with me when I got trading. That way I mark off what I traded and what I got. Then I go back to pinpics and update.

They don't fit in the pin bag anymore ... :rolleyes:

I think if you find the missing socks that your washing machine hides, you might also find some missing pins.

I typed this to be funny but just realized that I can't count high enough to tell you how many times I have washed pins. They come through quite well, actually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts