Do you have to use your fast passes within the time window at DLRP?

mika911

DIS Veteran
At Disneyland California and Walt Disney World, you must use your fast pass after the "start" return time, but if you come back a couple hours after the "end" time, they don't care at all.

Is it that way at DLRP, or do they enforce the time window?

Many thanks.

As most guests appear before their time window opens, CMs have to deal with early FPs rather than late ones. If you are lucky you may get a CM who will allow you to use them after the window has expired :)

I have found that most CM's are rather strict when it comes to FP's and your return time.

I don't know about 'after' but we were there before the time on our FPs (only by 5 mins) and the CM wouldn't let us on. Told us we had to come back at the right time.

When we were there people weren't being allowed in until their allocated time slot to the minute, don't make the mistake that I did first time this happened to us, I thought it was a queue for the FP line, it was only when I noticed nobody was going through at all that I realised why there was this crowd of people hanging around the FP entrance, this was at BTM, saw the same thing happening at Peter Pan.

We too have used late FP's at WDW and DL, but in DLRP it is something they seem to be quite strict on and haven't seen it work.

My friend and I rode BTM a couple of times on late fast passes mainly becasue furst time we got stuck in the lucky nugget and were late and the other times one of us has needed the toilet rather urgently so we've arrived a little late for our slot prepared to say why we are late but we've just been waved in!:confused3

You could try, but I wouldn't risk it. Whereas I've never seen anyone refused entry with a "late" fastpass at DL or WDW, I have seen it happen at DLP. Having said that, I've seen them accepted as well - it just depends on the mood of the cast member I guess.

However I will second the point Jill made - there are ALWAYS lots of people standing around the fastpass entrances waiting for their time window to tick round and it will look like it's a big queue, but there actually isn't one. If you've got a valid fastpass, don't be afraid to just walk up to the CM and show your ticket - they'll let you through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter