Do you have to use cash??

KPtoys

Life is a perpetual vacation
Hypothetical - Your staying at the Polynesian, can you use your room key, assuming you have a CC attached to it, at the lounge??

Yep. There's hardly a place that won't take it. About the only places are a few stands and such. And of course the Swan and Dolphin venues don’t take it.

yes, that would be the point.

heck, have a disney visa? you can go to WOD, show your card for the discount and still charge it to the room.

Hypothetical - Your staying at the Polynesian, can you use your room key, assuming you have a CC attached to it, at the lounge??

We use ours all the time, for everything, no matter how small. My dh did indeed use his for one drink (at a time) at both Poly and AK lounges. As eva pointed out, you can even use them at most snack carts for something as small as a $2 bottle of water. I think it's so much easier than carrying cash. Plus, I like to keep the final statement both as a souvenier and so we can figure out what we spent and where.

heck, have a disney visa? you can go to WOD, show your card for the discount and still charge it to the room.

:thanks: :cheer2: I really like having as many of the vacation charges in one place as possible, instead of a bunch of small charges (well, WOD might not be so small :rolleyes1) scattered all over.

I agree with everyone. You can charge to your room at just about anywhere. The only time I used cash was for tipping mousekeeping and purchasing small snacks in the park (ice cream bar, single bottle of water, etc.).

The booth near France in EPCOT with the great slushies only takes cash!

Many of the booths ("OutDoor Food... ODF) only take cash. Some take credit cards. I confess I don't know if many take room keys (but I'll be surprised if the number is high)

I used my room key at the ice cream cart where Sunset Blvd forks in front of RnR and ToT, as well as the little drink/popcorn/ice cream cart at the entrance to MTTF in MK.

They make it easy. Too easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter