Do you have to be a DFTW bride to use DFTW reception locations?

Jilian

DIS Veteran
I'm planning on doing a swan/dolphin ceremony, would I still be allowed to have a reception at any of the DFTW venues listed? I'm looking into Whitehall, Cali grill and a few others. Are those only available to DFTW brides?

I think you can use the reception venues. I know there was another bride that posted on here who is having her ceremony at the Swan and the reception at ADH? She still had to meet the Wishes minimums however.

I would think if you were thinking of California Grill or another restaurant you can just deal with the restaurant directly rather than going through DFTW.

There might be a way to do it through group gatherings :confused3

You can but you have to meet wishes minimums, 12-15k. You can do it through Disney catering but you can't wear wedding attire, or mention it's a wedding reception, or have a dance or anything resembling a wedding reception.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter