Do you ever feel too chilly inside the resort restaurants in the summer?

missypie

<font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font
Here in Dallas they keep restaurants very cold in the summer. It can be 105 degrees outside, but I always take a sweater with me to restaurants.

It seems like after hours of touring the parks in late May/early June, a cool restaurant would be very refreshing...but does it ever feel too cool?

We were at WDW end of May/beginning of June 2003 and 2004. It was very very hot and we never felt the need to wear sweaters or sweatshirts indoors. We had a lot of sit-down meals (at least 1 a day), and I don't remember thinking any of the restaurants were too cold.

I have learned to always carry some type of sweater or jacket with me. It never fails that if I don't I freeze to death.

No, just don't go on any water rides before your ps unless you are really dried out. The ac actually feels very refreshing with all the florida humidity. Its nothing like texas heat, I refer to that as hot blow dryer, yes I can say it as former texans. In august, the ac is the only thing keeping us sane from the temperature tantrums as I call them.

luvmarypoppins said:
No, just don't go on any water rides before your ps unless you are really dried out. The ac actually feels very refreshing with all the florida humidity. Its nothing like texas heat, I refer to that as hot blow dryer, yes I can say it as former texans. In august, the ac is the only thing keeping us sane from the temperature tantrums as I call them.

"Temperature tantrums!" I'll have to remember that one...as we'll be at the World at a very hot time, I fear we'll experience a few!

I have been cold in restaurants at WDW in the summer many, many times. I get cold very easily anyway, and I have the same problem here in Kentucky when I go into restaurants that have the air-conditioning cranked up in the summer. If you're like that too, and it sounds like you are, then you'll probably find it to be the same way in WDW.

I ALWAYS carry a sweater or jacket in with me anytime we go out to eat, and Disney is no different. I get cold very easily, and have eaten miserable meals due to be being so cold, and don't chance it. I almost always have to use it, too, at Disney =)

Do you put your sweater in a locker, or do you really carry it around when it's 90 degrees? (We've out grown strollers.)

I usually carry some type of sling bag/lightweight backpack. I have a DH and two DD's that delight in "carry this for me" ! :rotfl2: The girls actually have started taking turns carrying mommy's bag since I'm so old and decrepit now :rotfl:

Hi, I also always carry a light sweatshirt with me at all times when at WDW in the summer. I carry a small backpack as a purse and it fits rolled up in this. I am much more comfortable with an added layer when in anywhere with air-conditioning! :cold: Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter