Do you enjoy watching Iron Chef??

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Tell me - do you watch Iron Chef on the Food Network. I like watching it and my DH can't stand it!!

Love it! :)
DH also enjoys it.
We use the Food Network as our "default" station. It is always on :)

Love it - when we went to Japan we even had to go to Sakai's restaurant.

My DH loves it too. We also have the Iron Chef America DVD!

I'm addicted to the Iron Chef! :teeth: I love watching the Iron Chef and almost every show on the Food Network.

DH and I both love it! We even have our favorite chefs... Mine is Morimoto, and DH's is Michiba. :p

I love watching it. I especially like the banter amoung commentators as the chefs are preparing their dishes. :sunny:

The American version doesn't have the same charm, but it's watchable.

Some of the things used as themes are just too sick but I'm just as hooked.The good thing about Iron Chef America is the banter

I love this show! I especially like to watch the "celebrities", whoever they are, taste all the dishes. How do they think up that stuff they say about it?!

chef3.jpeg

Arigato.

I love Iron Chef!!!! I even sucked my little sister into watching

I love Chen. He always looks so serious. Morimoto is another favorite. I would love to go to his restaurant in Philly someday.

slo said:
Tell me - do you watch Iron Chef on the Food Network. I like watching it and my DH can't stand it!!

DH LOVES Iron Chef, I don't, but do find the English translation voice overs hilarious. :rotfl:

It's probably the 1 show on the food network that we don't really enjoy. We watch the channel a lot. It's the only channel besides Playhouse Disney and Nick Jr that DD watches. Right now her favorites are Paula Dean and Barefoot Contessa.

"The flavours dance in my mouth!"

Gotta love it.

FWIW my BIL/SIL speak Japanese (she's from Japan) and I'm told the translations are pretty much bang on.

As for weird things... yeah... salmon roe ice cream (or was it cod roe)... either way... EWW!

I love Iron Chef! I went to a restaurant in San Francisco whose chef was a contestant in a lobster battle against Sakai--and he won! The food was awesome! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter