Do you eBay?

Yes, mostly Disney stuff. had 1 item take 3 weeks to get to me and never could make contact with seller. During that time they became "unregistered" But it did just show up on my doorstep! Every other transaction has been great!

Barnes and Noble has an online course called "Ebay the Smart Way".

I have only bought things on eBay. I'm always looking for neat Disney stuff. ;) I'm planning on trying out the DIS auctions soon. :)

I am watching a couple of items even as I type LOL!!

I've only ever had one problem. It was for a Dooney & Bourke purse that turned out to be a knock-off. The woman refunded my money though and I returned it. I, of course, know better now with D & B stuff.

I buy and sell. I look for things that I can't find elsewhere. I buy a lot of past season new with tags Gymboree clothes for the kids. I am currently buying the Pottery Barn Kids nursery set for the baby that has been discontinued through the catalog.

I usually try to find a deal but with stuff that has been discontinued or not sold in stores, I pay more since it is hard to find.

I've never even considered looking for health & beauty stuff but that is a good idea. Maybe I could find DH's cologne on there. The store that sold it went out of business.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter